The American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) has endorsed ALLEGRA Learning’s Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health! This is ALLEGRA Learning’s second certificate endorsed by the prestigious organization!
Certificate programs are only endorsed by AHNA after a rigorous peer-review process and approval of the AHNA Leadership Council. These endorsements attest to the high quality of this program by this national organization dedicated to the global support and growth of holistic nursing.
The concepts of alternative, holistic, and integrative medicine have their roots in various healing traditions that have been around for thousands of years. Yet, this philosophy is receiving much attention today due to the changing health care climate, a growing need for a “different” health care system, and a recognition of the benefits of combing the external, physical, and technologic successes of medicine with the internal, nonphysical exploration of healing.
This certificate program covers the following topics:
- Holistic Stress Management
- Health and the Human Spirit
- Energy Healing
- Healing Elements of Meditation
- Place and Space: Healing Environments
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: An Ancient Approach to Healing
- Ayurvedic Medicine: Ancient Foundations of Health
- Humor and Health
- Music Therapy and Sound Healing
- Nutrition: An Integrative Approach
- Healing Effects of Physical Activity and Movement
- Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork Healing Therapies