Creating Partnerships for Success
Are you planning an educational activity but you are unsure about how to address the many rigorous accreditation standards? Do you need help with planning your educational program so you can provide contact hours? Let ALLEGRA Learning Solutions help!
Our primary focus is on the creation of quality education experiences for all learners.
ALLEGRA Learning’s team is experienced at assessing, planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating educational activities. We are experts at meeting the accreditation standards and can make sure your programs meet them too. ALLEGRA Learning Solutions has multiple accreditations and has been nationally accredited in all 50 states since 2000. We can help you meet the specific educational needs of nurses and other health care professionals as well.
If you choose to work with ALLEGRA, we can:
- Create and provide needs assessments
- Develop course objectives, outlines, and content to meet those needs
- Assist with the selection authors/presenters and obtain the required biographical information and disclosures
- Work with your exhibitors, vendors, and other commercial interests
- Insure all accreditation requirements are met through our rigorous review process.
- Award contact hours for participants who successfully complete the course/activity.
- Provide a Certificate of Completion for participants.
- Evaluate course/activity and work with you to ensure quality follow up.
- Maintain all accreditation records for the required time period.
Joint Provided Programs
If you would like to work with ALLEGRA Learning Solutions to jointly provide a course/activity, we have the ability to work with you to ensure that all the appropriate accreditation standards are met.
Call 760-231-9678 today for further information or contact us.